我们一路奋战
不是为了改变世界
而是为了不让世界改变我们
——《熔炉》
某打车app近日又被推上了风口浪尖。8月24日,浙江温州乐清一名20岁女孩赵某,利用该打车app上了一辆顺风车后失联。司机钟某被抓捕后,承认了强奸并杀害赵某的犯罪事实。
这是该打车app继郑州空姐遭顺风车司机杀害事件仅三个月之后发生的另外一起命案。
仅仅三个月,该打车app又出事了。每次类似的新闻出现,无一不让我们揪紧了心。难道每一次改进,都要用人命做铺垫吗?
在滚滚而来的资本面前,在所谓的“改变世界的科技”面前,一条人命到底价值多少。而我们最痛苦的是,面对这份丑恶与肮脏,我们无法改变。
电影《熔炉》片尾说,“我们一路奋战,不是为了改变世界,而是为了不让世界改变我们”。
多么振聋发聩的话语,即使这个社会已是沉疴难起,即使正义得不到伸张,即使罪犯逍遥法外,只要还有这些不想被世界所改变的人士存在,那么这个社会就是有希望的。
“世界上最美丽最珍贵的,反而是听不见且看不清的,只有用心才能感受得到”,影片中,男主用手语这样告诉受害者小女孩,我想说,那就是追逐真理和正义的勇气,那也是我们当下社会所最最缺少的可贵的品质。
今天小编给大家介绍几部揭露人性的电影。在介绍这些电影的同时,小编还摘录了各个影片中的部分台词供大家品读,附上小编粗拙的翻译,若有不足,欢迎批评和指教。
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas《穿条纹睡衣的男孩》
Why do you people wear pajamas all day?
你们为什么整天都穿着条纹睡衣?
Been coming here for days, but you were never here. I thought maybe we weren't friends any more. We are still friends, aren't we?
这几天我都来过这儿,但你都不在。我还以为我们不再是朋友了。我们仍是朋友,对吧?
I'm afraid, Bruno, in life, we often have to do things we don't want to do.
布鲁诺,其实人生就是这样,很多时候我们都是身不由己的。
It's funny how grown-ups can't make their minds up about what they want to do.
很滑稽吧,大人们总是没办法下定决心做一件事情。
You are home, Bruno. Home is where the family is.
这就是家,布鲁诺。家人在的地方就是家。
Life is not so much about choice, it's more about duty.
在他的生命里,责任比自由更为重要。
"why do you wear pajamas all day?"
"The soliders, they took our clothes away. "
"My dad's soldier but not saw that he takes people's clothes away."
“为什么你整天穿着睡衣? ”
“那些士兵们拿走了我们的衣服。”
“我爸也是个士兵,但我没见过他拿走别人的衣服。”
"I'm a soldier, soldier's fight wars! "
"Fighters' in war! "
“我是个战士,战士要打仗!”
“战士都在战场上!”
"I don't want you to go away again."
"No. Neither do I."
“我不想再让你走了。”
“我也不想走。”
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri 《三块广告牌》
How come, I wonder? Cause there ain't no god and the whole world's empty.
我在想怎么办?因为这个世界空空如也,神明不再。
Ain't life crazy?
生活是不是很疯狂?
This is not a case of I came in this world alone, and I'm going out of it alone or anything dumb like that. I did not come in this world alone, my mom was there, and I am not going out of it alone, cause you are there.
这不是什么我独自来到世间,也将独自离去的心灵鸡汤,我不是独自来到世上的,我妈妈当时在那里,我也不是独自离开,因为你在那里。
Maybe I'll see you again if there's another place. And if there ain't,Well, it's been heaven knowing you.
如果有天堂的话我们或许会再见,如果没有,那么与你们相识就是身处天堂了。
But as long as you hold onto so much hate, then I don't think you're ever going to become what I know you wanna become - a detective.
但只要你心怀怨恨,你就不能成为你想成为的那个人——一名警探。
You don't even need a gun. And you definitely don't need hate. Hate never solved nothing.But calm did. And thought did. Try it.
你甚至不需要枪,更不需要仇恨,仇恨解决不了问题,但冷静可以,思考可以,试试吧。
All this anger, it just begets greater anger.
这一切的愤怒,只会招致更多的愤怒。
Well, all you can do is try, as my momma says.
你所做的都是努力,就像我妈妈说的。
Through love comes calm, and through calm comes thought.
爱使人平静,而平静使人思考。
Dallas Buyers Club 《达拉斯买家俱乐部》
You enjoy your life, little lady. You only got one.
好好享受你的人生,小姐。生命只有一次。
Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting for a life I ain't got time to live. I want it all to mean something.
有时候,我觉得自己是在为一个我没时间去过的人生奋斗。我希望它能有点价值。
God, when I meet you, I gonna look pretty if it is the last thing I do. I'll be a beautiful angel.
假如这是我人生最后一件事情,上帝,等我见你的时候,我要打扮得美美的。我要做个美丽的天使。
I just need to slow it down a little. Get me down and catch my breath, will you? I ain't ready to crawl into a corner, alright?
我需要它放缓,给我点时间喘息,好吗?我还没准备好爬进角落等死,好吗?
I don't know, I just want…an ice-cold beer, bull ride again. Take my woman dancing. I want kids. I got one life, right?
我不知道,我只想……有一瓶冰镇啤酒,再骑一次公牛,带着我的女人去跳舞,我想有个小孩。我只有一辈子,对吗?
A tree with most honey attracts the most bees.
蜜最多的树,才能引来更多的蜜蜂。
Wonder 《奇迹男孩》
Maybe if we knew what other people were thinking, we'd know that no one's ordinary. And we all deserve a standing ovation at least once in our lives。
如果我们能看透每一个人的心,就会知道,没有人是普通的。每个人都值得大家站起来为他鼓掌一次。
My mom always said, "If you don't like where you are, just picture where you wanna be."
我妈妈常说:“如果你不喜欢你所在的地方,就想象一个你想去的地方。”
They won't even talk to me. It matters that I look different. I try to pretend that it doesn't, but it does.
没有人愿意和我说话,因为我和他们长得不一样,我假装不是这样,但事实就是这样。
You are not ugly and anyone who cares to know you will see that.
你一点儿也不丑,那些真心想认识你的人会明白的。
Real friends are hard to find.
真正的朋友很难找的。
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. And if you really wanna see what people are, all you have to do is look.
善良一点,因为大家的一生都不容易。如果你真正想了解他人,你只需要用心去看。
When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.
如果要在正确和善良中做出选择,请选择善良。
You can't blend in when you were born to stand out.
你天生与众不同,注定不会被淹没在人群中。
Greatness lies not in being strong.
伟大并非在于力量的强大。
- The End -
这世上人海茫茫,每天都有人形色正常地在街上匆忙来往,皮囊之下人心叵测,皮囊之上善恶难分。
有人被恶魔收买步入深渊,也有人在迷宫里寻找出口,想保护好胸腔里那颗鲜红滚烫的心脏。
生而为人,我们的一己之力实在是弱小,隆隆火车碾过,瞬间就消逝了。
但即使不能被阳光照耀,也要请你,守住自己的那一点光。
路途中总会遇到同行的人。
人多了,也总能有亮堂的地方。